“went twice in one week!”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #230 of 1,641 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
toronto
“went twice in one week!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I normally don't write a review about a chain restuarant but i have to hand it to Montana's. We lucked out into having the same waitress… Diane…. cheerful and friendly , great food and great service…. really enjoyed it!!!!

• Visited January 2014

Jamaica
“Great”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Loved this place. The food was great and it was great for families! You have to eat here, it will leave you wanting to come back.

Visited January 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Not the best ever but close......”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were at The Regent location just prior to their accident and I'm here to tell you, they do ribs GREAT. No I'm not talking about all you can eat but the full slab menu choice. Have been there about 20 times in 5 years or so, service has always been great and the place is bustling and everyone seems so happy to be working there. Prices are fantastic and great value for portions and we've even had a few after baseball parties there. We love the atmosphere and especially love the rustic look and great lighting. I'd recommend this location to everyone because anyone I know who's ever been there and even co-workers, can't say enough good things about the place. It's not the best place I've ever eaten but it's right up in my top 5!

• Visited November 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Service!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The staff here were friendly, helpful and attentive. Could not have asked for better service. We stopped here for lunch and we are happy that we did. The food was hot and tasty and arrived in a very reasonable amount of time. Overall, a great visit.

• Visited November 2013
Deer Lake, Canada
“Excellent service from Gayle K”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving in Winnipeg I thought everyone was out to get me on the roads they all drive like lunatics but upon entering Montanas I was welcomed by Gayle my server and my day got better. She has to be one of the best servers I have ever encountered at a Montanas everything was hot delicious and service was phenomenal!

• Visited August 2013