“great burger”

Dining options: Late Night
Winnipeg
“great burger”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is the place I go when I need to pick up a big sloppy fat boy and go home and get down with a delicious mess. Also the chili and fries are good.

Visited February 2014

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

absolutely the best hamburgers in Winnipeg, Great Chili and fries, I never had a better burger, anywhere.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Peter C
winnipeg
“Got sick”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went with my wife and ordered a couple burgers. While ordering I noticed a guy sitting in there obviously waiting for his order. Almost 10 minutes pass the guy gets his order and leaves. Less than a few minutes later the guy comes back in the restaurant and tells the person behind the till he didn't ask for mayo on his burger.

Within 1-2 minutes all three of us get our burgers.

Next day I was peeing out of my but hole. I thought about it and realized the burger I got was the one this guy brought back in because there is no way they could have made three burgers that fast.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank marcmaric
“Best burgers in Winnipeg”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This little fast food outlet has excellent burgers and fries. The burgers come with a chili sauce that make them worth the trip.

Visited August 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Tantilizing my taste buds”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this establishment for thirty years now and my two favorites are the chips and chili and the burger in a bowl ! Imagine a cheese burger in a bowl topped with there famous chili it is my favorite treat !