“Consistently tasty Thai”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Thida Thai is one of my favourite Thai restaurants in Winnipeg. The food is fresh and flavourful, and I have never had to wait a long time. They have great lunch specials, and the food is served quickly, so you don't have to feel rushed. There are numerous vegetarian options, so I actually get to choose my meal instead of only having the option of one or two dishes. They have a great salad with green apples - I forget what it is called, but it is very tasty! I highly recommend Thida's!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ate at Thida's for the first time last night and my husband and I both enjoyed our dishes very much and the service was incredibly fast. We are so lucky to live in Winnipeg and have 3 great Thai places we can go to. The Restaurant is very clean and the staff is happy to serve you. Amazingly they also have an respectfully large wine selection!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I hadn't tried Thai food before when some of the girls at work suggested we go for lunch. I had decided to try to be adventerous and try it out.
I ordered the Pad Puk which is basically thai stir fry with veggies and mushrooms. You can add your choice of meat. They also allow you to choose how spicy you want your food.
Well I was very surprised, it was very tasty and the spice was just right.
I suggest asking for coconut rice with your order for an extra bit of flavor.
I tried a couple of other Thai restaurants after that but none have compared to Thida's.
Great taste the veggies are fresh. You also must order the spring rolls with the peanut sauce YUM!
I will state that one time we did order spring rolls and the peanut sauce tasted off. We asked for a different one but it was still not quite right tasting so had sweet and sour instead.
This is my go to restaurant for Thai food.

1  Thank itsmewhoelse
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Thida's is or go to restaurant. Whenever we are looking for a good meal, it's Thida's. Never busy. Fast service too.

1  Thank CaroIine
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The room itself is uninspiring but the food more than makes up for it. Try the spicy Thai sausage appetizer served with ginger and freshly toasted peanuts - a religious experience. The Wonton soup is heavenly, and the Mango salad,... who knew? We have also tried a variety of the curries and stir fries and they are always tasty and exactly as described in the menu. This is our go-to spot for a guilt-free meal that is served promptly. Service is knowledgeable and friendly. One word of warning , we like spice, and we order the food at a heat level of 5 out of 10 here.

1  Thank breathingtheair