“Another Great Meal!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Every January we go to Tony Roma's to celebrate my dad's birthday since it is his favorite. We've consistently had great meals and we all order something different. Majority order ribs but burgers, pasta, steaks shrimp are all great. This year I went with the St. Louis Ribs Combo with Breaded Shrimp which was excellent. Portions are plenty with quite a few of us leaving with "doggy bags". Service was good but she never inquired whether we would like another beverage. Lighting is poor and there was a cold draft coming from a vent above our table. One suggestion is if they had round tables to allow for better communication among larger groups.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I went out for supper here. The service and food was very good. The place was packed. We had to make reservations. The parking lot was full. After driving around parking lot I found a space by Tim's. We were near a window it was cold. -40c weather outside didn't help.
The ribs and steak was very good.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Had Boutiful beef ribs it was great as usual. The service was excellent the waiter being very attentative. The only thing was the noise level from other patrons was such that it was hard at times to hear yourself. Would recommend they think about noise reduction planning when and if they should renovate, other then that food and service was very good.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ordered the Grilled Chicken Spinach Stack, chicken was over done and the broccoli was cold. Description states that its served with rice and vegetables and the menu says that you get 2 extra side dishes for $20. But its not. You only get to choose 2 sides with these 2 pieces of chicken. When I told them that I thought rice came with they ordered me rice and charged me $3 for the smallest bowl. Not worth the money.
Kids meals came out 5 mins after all the adults meals were served.
Left there still feeling hungry.

1  Thank Razz04
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Food pathetic, service horrible and all around I wanted to walk. Food could, so they nuked it. Horrible