“It's the Old Spaghetti Factory...what did you expect...”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #28 of 1,665 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed August 4, 2013

For those who started going when it was fresh and vibrant (and in it's original location!), it hasn't really changed. The food is the same as you remember it, but it won't have kept pace with what you probably now desire. That said, you won't be disappointed, and if you are...re-read the title of this review!

There are newer reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was impressed that the staff listened and halved the portions of actual spaghetti they served to us; we all enjoyed our meals here.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here the first night we were in Winnipeg. The food was fantastic and the service was quick. The food was hot and tasty when it arrived. The atmosphere was enjoyable. Very nice place to go for casual dining. Would recommend for you to go to if you like Italian type food.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The location is amazing and right in the main square down in The Forks. It was great to be able to sit outside and take in everything around us. The prices were a little higher than I would like to see, but it is really nice that the bread, salad, some drinks, and ice cream are included. The fettucine alfredo was amazing. My son was not really happy with his red sauce on his tortellini (we tried it and were not impressed either), but the waiter was more than happy to bring something else. My mango mojito was great. The ice cream was pistachio and chocolate and was amazing. I would definitely go back, but not often due to the prices. Service was also great.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I took the Red Thai Curry Linguine with Chicken and I really enjoyed the meal. They were very generous on the bread and soft drinks are refillable. Having some dietary restrictions, I also appreciated that the waiter knew the menu well enough to advise me on choices that would be more suitable. We really got our money's worth so I would defintely recommend this place.