“Great food, great prices, huge quantities”

Thanh Huong Restaurant
Ranked #282 of 1,757 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2009

This is the best viet restraunt I have dined at in Winnipeg. The food is fresh and quite amazing. The service is decent and you are getting great value for what you pay. There are too many dishes to list which I have tried and enjoyed. The only downside is the location, it is not the nicest neighborhood to go grab a late night snack while alone. But regardless, I find myself there everytime I am back in Winnipeg.

1  Thank BSO2

Reviewed May 11, 2009

Delicious food (that is prepared really fast), friendly service, and decent prices. Their steamed curry chicken buns are my very favourite thing.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Absolutely delicious! Love the hot and sour soup and salad rolls. I eat there every time I come to Winnipeg.

2  Thank gfai2000
Reviewed February 25, 2008

Great service and a crispy noodle dish to die for

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Our favorite place for vietnamese. Service (by owner) is great, food comes fast (too fast?) and food is good. Never greasy, tastes fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook