“Best pizza in the city!”

Santa Lucia Pizza Winnipeg
Ranked #346 of 1,715 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Santa Lucia hands down has the best pizza in the city. Their ingredients are fresh and plentiful and their pizza is not oily or greasy like some of the more popular pizza chains. It's always a delight to order from them.

1  Thank WK427

Reviewed May 30, 2013

LOVED the decor, staff very helpful and wonderful. About 18 of us filed into Santa Lucia after a wedding, and with no reservation. They took care of us in a flash, had us seated no problem, excellent service and the food was wonderful. We would ALL go back to Santa Lucia!!!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Usually have a concession at local summer festivals. They know how to make delicious pizza !! 2 slices and a beer on the patio on a warm summer evening is always a nice treat.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I keep hearing how this restaurant gets voted as being one of the best so I've tried it on 3 seperate occasions and still don't understand how it ranks high.

The pizza is expensive when you compare some of the deals out there and I really don't understand why people rave about the food.

Our ravioli was cold as was the lasagna, the garlic toast came with one piece so black I actually laughed when I saw it. Needless to say it tasted like charcoal so we threw it out.

The pizza is ok, thats about as far as I'd go with it. The sauce barely has any flavour so the only taste is really whatever toppings you add to it.

Three strikes, they're out for me.

2  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed February 3, 2013

excellent pizza , sauce has a unique flavor .
generous toppings , a little pricey
has lounge next door , can play v.l.t. while you are waiting