“Food was good, server was rediculous!”

Santa Lucia Pizza Winnipeg
Ranked #89 of 1,648 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Food was good, server was rediculous!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Its never a customers fault when the order is wrong and food is cold! This time it must have been, because the server seemed more than annoyed when we chose not to et the cold calamari and our orders were wrong...when we asked for it to be corrected, which it was...but our server didn't speak another word to us! Food was delish, once it was presented to us correctly, but service not so much.

• Visited September 2012

“Enjoyed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Went with our two kids. Great service, pizza and fettuccine! Big portions, all served hot. Really enjoyed the whole thing. Left a good tip, as our waitress was very good.

1 Thank Juice R
Winnipeg, Canada
“Winnipeg's best pizza got even better!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've been going to Santa Lucia's St. Mary's Road location for almost 30 years with my buddies from the Winnipeg Model Railroad Club. I always enjoyed the pizza, but I didn't know how good it was until they closed down this place for a year and a half to build a new restaurant! We had to go elsewhere for our after meeting snack, and it wasn't the same. I'm pleased to report that their new restaurant is wonderful, and a great improvement over the drafty converted gas station they used to be in. It's Mediterranean style, with an upstairs patio and a bar. But the best news is that not only does the pizza tastes even better, but that it didn't increase in price! How did they do that?

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Paul U
Winnipeg, Canada
“Got the wrong food & it was burnt!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went into Santa Lucia with high expectations. Boy was I wrong. The wait staff had little to no knowledge of the menu items, when we finally got our food it was wrong & burnt. By the time our waitress came back to the table to see how we were doing we had waited for 20 minutes with the wrong burnt food sitting in front of us. Awful experience, I would not return.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AshleyB196
Quebec City, Canada
“Lounge rather than restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food is great and in more than enough quantity. From the moussaka to the pizzas, and not forgetting their delicious raviolis, it's worth going there.
I've often had bad service when going to the restaurant, a general lack of politeness and barely a smile. But curiously enough, I've had great service when eating in the lounge area which I also found cosier and less noisy.

Visited February 2013