“Delivery”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Winnipeg, Canada
“Delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Fast! Got the pizza in less then 30 minutes! Great pizza! Ordered the ham and Pineapple

Expensive but worth it!

Saskatoon, Canada
“Restaurant address is wrong!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

The address on Pembina is wrong. We drove by it and had to call.

The Greek pizza was really really good and then we ordered a regular tomato and pineapple.

I didn't care much for the pizza sauce on the regular pizza but is loved the Greek one.

I noticed that the pizzas weren't greasy at all but still very crispy and yummy.

The only other thing I found was they were chincy on the cheese (and the pizza isn't cheap) so I didn't like that at all.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Best Pizza I've Had in Winnipeg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is honestly the best pizza I've had in Winnipeg in a long time. It has made it difficult to go back to other chain brands. I cannot pin-point what it is that makes the pizza stand out, but you can tell the ingredients are fresh and it is just delicious. If you haven't tried Santa Lucia Pizza yet, definitely do it! I have yet to be disappointed.

Visited January 2014
upstate new york
“Not cheap, but worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent thin crust pizza, with fresh, flavorful sauces and toppings. The healthy vegetable and chicken pizza on the whole wheat crust is great.

Visited July 2013
las vegas
“bad food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had a hair cooked into the dough of the pizza - called to complain and they basically called me a liar - took it to the place showed it to them - they offered me a small pizza.

don't eat here - eat at Marion street