“Good food and service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mcmillan
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I went here for lunch with a teambuy.ca ticket. Our waiter was very polite and knowledgeable. We both ordered the steak sandwich medium, my wife's with a salad and mine with fries. The steak was tender and savory. It came on a thick slice of garlic bread and had mushrooms and deep fried onions as a topping. We will return for another visit.

• Visited August 2012

Toronto, Canada
“a bit of a dissapointment for that location”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Food and service are definitely below average. I agree with some reviewers that this location totally relies on it's location and the fact that it's one of the few places with a large outdoor patio.
Really a pity that the owners don't take a little more pride in what they are doing. Not sure how they can survive through the winter since I certainly wouldn't go there for the food.
Pizza was partly burned and must have been sitting in the kitchen for a while before served. The tuna salad barely had any dressing on it and was completely tasteless. Really not acceptable for that price! I'm not going back there.

• Visited July 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“Patio Good, Food Not So Much”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'm sure this place survives solely on it's location and large patio on the Corydon strip. Anytime I've had food there over the years it's been pretty awful, but it seems friends always drag me there to enjoy our short summer on the patio.

Visited August 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Laid-back Place for Lunch”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Enjoyed the steamed PEI mussels for a "light" lunch - and liked the fact that al fresco dining was an option when it was only about 12C out! Good service, and generally a cool neighborhood for hanging out.

Visited April 2012
“Great Renos”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have been going to Saffrons for years and they did some really nice renos in there dinning room and lounge we are fans of the patio but just enjoyed the dinning room for the first time since they redecorated! The service and food was awesome !! try the penne bomb and there new pizza specials are great! nice and light : ) we will be back soon

• Visited March 2012