“Really???...”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I never complain about my food, but this was disgusting. Another descriptive would be gross. The food was cared for as much as the overall appearance of the place. For the price, I would have expected cloth napkins instead of paper. I had cordon chicken sandwich, $14. The toasted bread at the bottom was so stale that I could barely cut it with a steak knife. The ham was more like bologna tasting like it came from a can. The chicken was overlooked. The cheese was gross and not melted. The meal was not served hot. The fries were ok. The waitress was very polite but I think she knew the food wasn't any good either.

1  Thank Walking-away-now

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The pony corral is well past it's prime. The food is substandard and extremely over priced for the portions you get.

They ate always trying to nickle and dime you for extra charges like more sauce for chicken fingers or wings.

Will not go back ever.

1  Thank pitbosskev
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My wife had chicken & ribs, I had steak. Flavour was good on the veggies & potato. Veggies and steak not hot. I had asked for medium to medium well and to error to medium side. It was tough and well done, not a hint of pink. I don't food is very fresh at this place. the onion green cuts were all wilted and the steak had the taste of liver. I don't mind liver but someone that didn't would have sent that plate back. It would have been an ok meal at some cheap little town cafe but not for $20+ menu price. I think what gets people into this place was the wall size tv's - not what we went for.

2  Thank StakeLover
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Prices have skyrocketed and service is not great, overall not the restaurant is once was, unfortunately.

2  Thank Amber L
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The steak and baked potatoes are always done right. This is a great place if you love steak.