“Great food, large portion”

Pasquale's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 1,648 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: pasquales is a classic Italian restaurant serving Winnipeg since 1977 featuring homemade Italian cusine, fresh bread, sauces, dough made fresh dailey. come enjoy our roof top patio or if you got to feed the whole family our 28 seat private dinning room is the place. if you cant get to us we do city wide delivery and office catering.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, large portion”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A friend and I met for drinks and appetizers at this restaurant. It is one of her favorites and I had never been. My bruscetta portion was massive, and I definitely didn't need supper afterwards. Nothing fancy, but quite tasty. I will definitely go back with my husband. Not really a place to take the kids, but maybe when they are older.

• Visited June 2013

“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have been to Pasquale's a number of times and the food is almost always top notch. Caesar salads have a very tasty dressing, fresh rolls are delicious and the pasta dishes are all wonderful. I have tried the veal a number of times and it is usually tender and well prepared. On a recent visit however, the veal was rather tough -- but this was an exception. The noise level can be a bit high, but it is a very good Italian restaurnant overall.

• Visited May 2013
Québec
“Where is "Mama"”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If this is a family restaurant, with family recipes and family know how...someone lost touch with its roots. One of the most ordinary pizza I have ever tasted. Hard crust not cooked under the topping, tasteless topping, zero ambiance, ugly thick beige plastic table cloth, warm wine...forget it...italian food is too good to waste an italian meal at Pasquale's.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Pourvous
Kamloops, Canada
“After the Game”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

After the Jets afternoon game, we decided to stop by Pasquales for Dinner, we didnt have a reservation but were squeezed in. It was a delight, great food nice staff and we didnt feel rushed ar all even though there was a large group behind us.
We will be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife and i tried to get a seat in another place and could not. We thought of this place at the last minute, in the future this will be one of our first choices. We did not have a reservation but got a table after a very short wait. We did not know but they have a very nice rooftop patio. We were seated inside upstairs. The service staff was very fast and friendly. The salad was very fresh and the creamy house dressing was tasty. My wife had a pizza and i had a veal dinner. My dinner was one of the best i have ever had. The portion was large and the price was small. My wife enjoyed her pizza. We cam here a long time ago and kind of forgot about it. After this dinner we will be going back soon. They also have a takeout menu we may try.

• Visited April 2012