“Wonderful food”

Pasquale's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasquale's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 1,679 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: pasquales is a classic Italian restaurant serving Winnipeg since 1977 featuring homemade Italian cusine, fresh bread, sauces, dough made fresh dailey. come enjoy our roof top patio or if you got to feed the whole family our 28 seat private dinning room is the place. if you cant get to us we do city wide delivery and office catering.
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife and i tried to get a seat in another place and could not. We thought of this place at the last minute, in the future this will be one of our first choices. We did not have a reservation but got a table after a very short wait. We did not know but they have a very nice rooftop patio. We were seated inside upstairs. The service staff was very fast and friendly. The salad was very fresh and the creamy house dressing was tasty. My wife had a pizza and i had a veal dinner. My dinner was one of the best i have ever had. The portion was large and the price was small. My wife enjoyed her pizza. We cam here a long time ago and kind of forgot about it. After this dinner we will be going back soon. They also have a takeout menu we may try.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Small, plain, nothing fancy decor, which is fine. Tables and chairs are rather cheap looking, but comfortable enough. Service was attentive but not friendly. Caesar salad was standard and it looked like the chicken breast was pan fried not grilled, but tasted okay. Some of the entrees range from $15 to $22 and from what I could see the portion sizes are small. Large variety on the menu, would like to go back again. Ordered a pizza to go when I left - BBQ chicken, had a small taste when I got home. Was pretty good, quite a bit of chicken, it was a 12" pizza which cost $18 before taxes. I will go back and try the pasta. I told the waitress that I wanted to order a pizza to go before we received our entree. After finishing our entree she brought our bills and I reminded her about the pizza to go, she seemed rather put off that she would have to re-do the bill and put the order in. As we were walking out we got a look at the dessert case....beautiful looking cakes. We might go back just for dessert and coffee one day.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

A few of my friends think this is one of the top eateries in Winnipeg but I was not that impressed. Good but not great.

2  Thank BlueHooligan
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The food is very good here, the portions are generous and everything is fresh! I never thought I would be ablr to finish their calzone but it's so delicious I couldn't leave any behind.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This restaurant was recommended to me. I have been to numerous Italian restaurant around the world. The food is good and the service is excellent. However, I have eaten much better Italian food. It depends on taste, I imagine.

2  Thank Jojobiz