“open late”

Neighborhood: Mcmillan
Winnipeg, Canada
“open late”
Reviewed September 28, 2010

basically this place is disintegrating. Servers are very mean and grumpy but its no wonder because they have to deal with all the drunks. However, if it wasn't for all of the drunks this place would be out of business. The decor does not have to be nice because everyone in there is drunk and don't notice. I once saw a guy puke on the floor at his table with his friend passed out beside him. I would never eat there again.

1 Thank tryanything0nce

“Just visiting Winnipeg and Holiday inn...”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Just visiting Winnipeg and Holiday inn suggested Papa' Georges. I called them up and ordered a medium dbl cheese, mush and gr. Peppers.

Within 45 mins a happy driver dropped off the $21 pizza. After giving him a descent tip he left and I opened the box to discover 1/2 the pizza slid into the side of the box (well it was dbl cheese) and then realized it was pepperonni, gr pep and cheese.

I called the store and received a non genuine apology asking if I wanted a replacement. I eat meat and can slide a pizza back together to an edible shape - so I declined.

Lots of toppings, ok sauce and crust.

I was trying to post a pic but apparently I can't.

If I were to order again, I'd check my order before the delivery guy left (he was presentable and friendly btw)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Too expensive for what it is, and they took my favourite thing (taramosalata) off the menu awhile back.”
Reviewed April 25, 2009

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver, Canada
“Good for a late night snack---one of the few places open until 4AM on weekends.”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

Good for a late night snack---one of the few places open until 4AM on weekends.

White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed January 24, 2009

We are visiting from Mn and were craving pizza. The hotel recommended their delivery. The service on the phone and person was great. The pizza excellent - especially the crust. Came in a very timely matter. We definately recommend them for pizza delivery.