“always consistent”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mcmillan
Reviewed September 4, 2013

each time I have gone you can always count on the food and service as top notch, you really don't need the menu, just say you are there for the food, let them bring out the house specialties and enjoy the ambience of Corydon

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I'm a foodie and have a cultured palette having grown up in Toronto. So when I travel on business I am often disappointed. Not this time. I was craving an authentic Portuguese seafood experience and this restaurant truly delivered. I highly recommend the chefs specialty where chef Orlando surprises you with dishes. He personally asks you if there is something you do not eat and then presents you with a combination appetizer platter, salad and a main course consisting of various meats and seafood options. Octopus, calamari, pork tenderloin, filet mignon, and three different types of fish along with pasta and vegetables were on my main course. There's good reason this was voted the best seafood grill in town. Go with confidence!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Last night we were again privileged to share with friends another uniquely prepared, delicious sea food medley dinner which started with natural smoked goldeye with a delicate cartelized onion relish WoW.
This was followed with a fresh garden salad drizzled with a basil hinted olive oil dressing.

The, piece de resistance, main course was a whole baked Rock Fish, juicy, firm and flavorful accompanied by new boiled potatoes, carrots and flat long Italian green beans. Healthy, Healthy.

We know why it's number one and why we often visit this little Portuguese Wonder on Corydon with its always remarkable service.

1  Thank Marcien P
Reviewed August 19, 2013

one of the best dinners I've had in a while, the pictures basically speak for themselves. Estevao and Ernaldo are both kind and generous to their guests" and very knowledgeable about their food, and wine. They even let me have items that were not included in their specials of the month. The steak suggested was amazing, it was tender , juicy and bigger than my hand. I could not finish it, ow could I? I had to save room for dessert! I love that the food was not rushed out, it let me know that they believe good food takes time to prepare and has a good quality to it. the atmosphere is really cozy and intimate with candle light and made you feel like you were on vacation.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was very good. The service was a bit slow but the food quality was worth the wait. There was a good selection of fish and seafood. The cook indicated that he was short by one staff member. I recommend this restaurant if you are not in a rush.