“Excellent food and very friendly”
Review of Orlando's Seafood Grill - CLOSED

Orlando's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Mediterranean, European, Portuguese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Mcmillan
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food and very friendly”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went to Winnipeg last December and a friend took us to Orlando's when we where ready to order the owner mr. Arnaldo came to our table and introduce himself learning that we were Portuguese too, and ask if we let him prepare what ever he want for our diner. I confess I was a little septic because I'm very picky with my food and I do not like all kind of food, but let me tell you that was the best meal I had in years, mr Arnaldo prepares different dishes created by him on the spot.
I'm counting the days to come back and have another delicious meal at Orlando's .
Thank you Arnaldo and staff for the pleasant evening.
Valdemar Mejdoubi

• Visited December 2012

Winnipeg
“Something a Little Different”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Warm and welcoming atmosphere and staff. Intimate, cozy surroundings--- mirrored walls give the impression of larger quarters. We were warmly greeted by Estavao who took our coats and hung them up. Then Arnaldo, the owner, offered to prepare his special menu consisting of an appetizer, soup, and sampler plate (sole, chicken leg, beef and prawn with potato and vegetable).
First visit to Orlalndo's ---- will come again.

• Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Love everything about this place!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We returned from another wonderful dining experience at this fine establishment. The food is simply amazing, and I can not imagine who would have a bad word to say about this place. This was our 3rd visit, and I have always relied on the Chef's special as it does not disappoint. You get to try so many different types of meat/fish this way, all cooked to perfection! I always look forward to the specialty coffee and port at the end of the meal.

The chef is not only an amazing cook, but also a fantastic host. Between him and his partner, who manages the front, they always make us feel welcome, and right at home. If you are looking for fantastic food and a warm atmosphere, please go to Orlando's. You will not regret it. I can hardly wait to go back again! Thank you Orlando's for always treating us well!!

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed many great meals. Very good food with excellent presentation! Guaranteed to enjoy your dinner!

Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VERY DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I'm not sure we're talking about the same place here. Friends took me to Orlando's for my
birthday. The place was pretty much empty. When we were ready to order, Orlando insited we leave it up to him, big mistake. Leaving it up to him meant to use up whatever leftovers he had in the fridge. Everything was lukewarm, portions were so small that would not have been enough to feed a 5 year old. We were so disgusted that we will never go back there again.

• Visited September 2012