“most personable experience anywhere”
Review of Orlando's Seafood Grill - CLOSED

Orlando's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mcmillan
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Me and my girlfriend had the pleasure of trying Orlando's Seafood Grill tonight and it was the best experience we've both had in the city to date. We try to get out and experience as many different restaurants as possible and have tried almost every restaurant in Winnipeg. This was a 5 star meal at a 3 star price. We were treated to the chefs special (as well as some other "out of their way" treats) I could smell the bread before it came out and it was excellent, our appetizers were amazing and soup outstanding. The main course was definately not falling short. The filet was the most tender i've had in the city. The pork tenderloin was extremely tasty, and the two types of fish were excellent. Vegetables done perfectly and the pasta had a creamy sauce which made me want to lick my plate like I was a kid again. I really can't say enough good things about our dinner at Orlando's...... It was perfect.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Was back at Orlando's the other evening. The entree was a fish I have never had: BBQ red fish, which I'm told is a Portuguese favorite. Certainly one of my new favorites. The BBQ baby Halibut when available is also not to be missed

Whether your in the mood for grilled seafood or a steak, you will not be disappointed. Food is bountiful and reasonably priced. Good selection of wine pairings. Just ask that chef who is always accessible and a truly charming host.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

As with almost every visit to Orlando's I prefer to let them cook for me. No menu required and you get the best and freshest food they have to offer. Often it is samplers of a few different items. The food is always amazing, fresh and the service is great and personal as well. It is my favorite restaurant in Winnipeg!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

They have a very good selection of seafood entree's.Presentation of the food was great.Taste was great.The ambiance was great. My family enjoyed being in the place.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place is amazing. The atmosphere is so enjoyable and the food is just incredible. If you like seafood you must visit this restaurant when you're in Winnipeg!