“Medium stake, medium restaurant”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 1,697 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Winnipeg's casual dining restaurant in Polo Park. Featuring daily drink specials, delicious food menus and a lounge. Open late.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

They messed up my order and brought a medium rare steak instead of a medium well. They replaced the order offcourse, and compensated me by giving an extra free drink, but the experience was kind off ruined already. I was starving as it was and didn't appreciate the extra waiting time.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been to Moxie's in Polo Park many times.. there have been times when I have wanted just to leave becuase the service was so awful. This last time I went, we sat in the lounge.. the TVS are a great size to watch a hockey game.

The service for the first time ever was fantastic! I would just go back for the service! My friend and I went and were having a serious conversation, the server left us alone! It was great.. didn't bother us except when she saw that our drinks were empty!

As always the food was decent. Nothing over the top, but I know what to expect! Just a great night over all!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I probably wont go back to moxies. The service was pretty slow, the food was just okay. nothing spectacular.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to Moxies probably 30 times all over the city all my experiences have been great ,from the friendly good looking staff to the great food , atmosphere and decor,Whenever I don't want to be sure that I won't be disappointed I go there

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Cannot go wrong with a steak dinner !!The service is excellent and the waiters and waitresses are very polite. I have been to Moxie's quite a few times and never been disappointed.