“great new digs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #938 of 1,625 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“great new digs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the new décor, food is always good, drinks are also very good. I found it a bit expensive tho. Their broccoli cheese soup is to die for!!!

Visited December 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was good. The atmosphere was good. The service was good. No complaints. My wife and I go here often. Its a great restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Tried it again, but still inconsistent.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Haven't been to Moxie"s at Polo Park for a few months, as the food was very inconsistent. Seeing as we were there at supper time, thought we would give them another try.We both had a steak
sandwich ( Med ) with salad, my steak was over cooked and very dry and cold with the middle cold and bloody. I couldn't eat it, my husband steak was just okay but edible. It's a shame they are so inconsistent as the location is good along with the decor, but if you can't eat the food what's the point.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank parsnip63
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good salad and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

My friend and I went to Moxie's Polo Park for supper and we both had a nice meal. It was the server that impressed us. She gave us a couple of suggestions that we might like to have and was very attentive and efficient. I was impressed with the food and the service. It is consistently a nice place to go for supper.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WinnipegScubaDiver
Winnipeg
“Over-priced and under-sized”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been twice to Moxie's downtown location. On both occasions I have found the lunch menus to be overpriced and undersized in portions. Average meal for a high price.

Visited December 2011