“Food was not worth the price”

Mona Lisa Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #219 of 1,686 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Had the chicken parm, which was very salty. My wife had the cacciatore, which was made with chicken wings and very awkward to eat.

We haven't been there in a few years and remember it being quite a bit better.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This restaraunt has under gone a very recent re-dseign and it is just
out of this world. Ultra modern white decor with classic old world charm.
By all means drop in and have dinner, you will not be disappointed

Reviewed March 12, 2013

There were so many problems, we had to pay cover to eat there ? It was only a two dollars but still? There were ants crawling on the floor, our food was awful, there was no manager on hand that night, our server sneezed on our food at the table then proceeded to place it in front of us. I ended up taking photos and calling bylwas the next morning.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We went here a few months ago for our anniversary. I was happy that they had a good gluten free menu and my gf pasta was great! My husband (who is not gf) had a rice dish that was not so good, it was quite mushy. The table next to us also ordered that dish and we overheard them remarking the same thing! I was disappointed that they were out of a chocolate gf cake that I was looking forward to trying. But I had pistachio gelato that was fantastic! There was live jazz music playing which made it a nice atmosphere I would go back but I don't know if I can talk my husband into it.

1  Thank lovinbrandy
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went for a retirement dinner with a large group. The arranged deal was a buffet, which was a bit of a joke since there really was no selection, just one each of pasta, salad, bread, meat, veggie. I would not mind that, but not for 35$, not yet including dessert. Dessert was supposed to be optional, but they just served it without asking, for another 5$. They applied a 8$ mandatory tip to that, so after taxes I paid 58$ for the meal, having had only water to drink. I don't know if I have actually ever paid more for a meal in Winnipeg for one person. Staff was unfriendly and pushy. If I wanted to end on a good note, the tomato sauce they served with their appetizer bread was very nice.