“Not To ad!”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed December 29, 2011

not one of our favourites but will do if in a pinch.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

frist time ok secondtime terrible lost my resevation sait meand my friends in adark corner gave us a girl that did not know any thing like firet day on the jobwaited for ever for my meal terrible nver agian even if they give me free food could do better

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We have eaten here once, never again. (Then forced to go with collegues another horrible meal). Terrible service. Typical chain type restaurant with over-priced food. The management didn't even care when we complained!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 1, 2008

We usually go to the one on Regent Avenue. Dave is a good manager. Good eats. My wife's favorite is the chicken wrap and broccoli soup. My favorite is the queasdillas. I like all the actors pictures. The food is reasonable priced and the service is always friendly. Wish it would return to their later hours. Used to love going after work at 11 PM.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 22, 2008

kelseys anywhere hey, i give it a good to go!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook