“Most enjoyable experience my mouth has ever had”

Fude Inspired Cuisine & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Breaking News: We are the Restaurant of the Year for 2014 as awarded by Ciao magazine! The Best Winnipeg Restaurants had Fude join their ranks 12 years ago... ....According to our regulars. Fude is simply one of the most loved Winnipeg restaurants. Some have even said one of the best Winnipeg restaurants! You can see what people are saying about Fude, the best restaurant in Winnipeg? What we say is that Fude is just what it looks like; a twist on the ordinary, a bit of the unexpected, mixed with a healthy dose of creativity. We don't take ourselves too seriously here in Winnipeg, just the food. We make it all in-house, we make it fresh, and we make it good.... That's what Fude is. We are proud to be rated as one of the best Winnipeg restaurants.
Reviewed December 22, 2010

while the menu seemed somewhat limited the dishes that they do serve are amazing. The quality and care put in to each meal really shows and I would recommend it to everyone. Only downside is that it is a bit more expensive than I would have liked to pay but it was a wonderful experience, and it is rare that I find anything good to say about anywhere I go.

Reviewed November 6, 2010

Reminded me of the Blue Hill in Manhattan. Great organic food and unique recipes. Good service and a great location on an upper floor in the heart of Osborne Village.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Enjoyed a meal here with my wife and another couple. It was a weekday so parking was easy on the Stradbrook public parking lot.
Enjoyed the Hummus appetizer with veggies and bread. I am Celiac so I was given a Celiac Friendly (Gluten Free) menu to choose from which is an excellent feature for any restaraunt to have !!! I enjoyed some Manitoba Pickerel. The menu describes it as such "locally caught pickerel cooked to medium rare encrusted with Manitoba
hemp seed nuts drizzled with a citrus chardonnay cream with ginger lime basmati-wild rice sauté & featured veggies" It was really a nice change to having pickerel. My wife had the Chili Chocolate Chicken and our friends enjoyed the Manitoba Menage a trois and the Edamame Green Curry atop Beet Stained Asian Noodles. Four very different dishes and everyone really enjoyed their meals. Served fairy quickly (got our order in before a large group) and our service was good. Overall the entrees are priced higher then most places we would eat, however the food is local i.e. Manitoba Elk, chickens, organic vegetables etc. so you know you will be paying more and the menu choices are creative and different. For our meal, we were considering this a night out and met our expectations. The only thing is that their space is limited and it's not a glamourous room or anything.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

I took my husband here for his birthday. The owner welcomed us and told us a bit about his restaurant. They have a garantee if you don;t like what you get they will make you something else instead. Nice offer if you want to try something new you are not sure about. Our food was very good. The service was exceptional. I was very pleased. It is original, friendly, relaxed and inviting.

Reviewed December 17, 2009

Very disappointing - cold dining room. Food is reaching too hard to be interesting. All fail.

2  Thank winnipegfoodie