“A Pleasant Evening”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,713 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Description: Earls Kitchen + Bar at 191 Main Street is your downtown destination for irresistible food and engaging service. Conveniently located at the Heart of the 'Peg, within easy walking distance to the MTS Centre, The Forks, and numerous other attractions. We have ample free parking and can accommodate groups of almost any size.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was tasty and plentiful. The wait staff was accommodating and most pleasant. The menu was larger than expected and the prices were more than reasonable. The ambience was a little cold and the background music a bit distracting. The parking lot is tiny and difficult on a snowy, cold Winnipeg Thursday. Overall, highly recommended even as a chain.

Matt F, Head Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner with us. The next time you visit us, please note that we have two parking lots (with just under 100 parking spots combined). If you're not planning to visit Winnipeg again soon, perhaps you would enjoy dining at our Mapleview Centre location in Burlington. Thanks again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My colleagues took me here for dinner, it's a spot they always hit when in town. Now I see why! I got the chicken tacos, they got salads. My tacos were so so flavorful, and I can't wait to get back and try the Cajun chicken salad. The wait staff were ALL friendly, good experience.

Matt F, Head Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Earls Kitchen + Bar. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent dining experience with us and look forward to having you visit us again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

After a visit to The Forks in Winnipeg we went here for lunch and enjoyed the meal. They make some interesting sandwich options. The decor is comfortable although was more noise than we are used to. the service was great and with wine, beer and tip we spent about $20 pp

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I really liked the chicken, brie and fig sandwich. It's a big call, but I'd go as far to say it was the best sandwich I've ever tasted! Service was very good too. Thanks Earl.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

It's been several years since I ate at Earls, simply because the last time I was there it was too noisy, the service was barley passable, and the food was so-so. Went for lunch on Friday, Sept 20th with 3 friends & it was fabulous!
I had the Cubano (grilled ham, turkey, cheese, pickle) sandwich with side salad - a bit pricey at $15 plus tax - but certainly filling and worth it. Two companions had the chicken/brie/fig sandwich with warm potato salad side (addictive!), and another had the clam chowder with a Caeser salad - also very good. Our server was attentive and the food arrived quickly, even though the place was packed.
Would recommend to others & will be back again. Especially since I now know about the free parking lot for customers (to the north of the restaurant off Main St).

1  Thank EKotris1953
Matt F, Head Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your food and service during your recent visit to Earls on Main Street. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you as a guest in the near future!