“Fresh ideas, fresh ingredients”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #39 of 1,641 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Description: Earls Kitchen + Bar at 191 Main Street is your downtown destination for irresistible food and engaging service. Conveniently located at the Heart of the 'Peg, within easy walking distance to the MTS Centre, The Forks, and numerous other attractions. We have ample free parking and can accommodate groups of almost any size.
Gainesville, Virginia
“Fresh ideas, fresh ingredients”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My colleagues took me here for dinner, it's a spot they always hit when in town. Now I see why! I got the chicken tacos, they got salads. My tacos were so so flavorful, and I can't wait to get back and try the Cajun chicken salad. The wait staff were ALL friendly, good experience.

• Visited December 2013
Matt F, Head Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Earls Kitchen + Bar. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent dining experience with us and look forward to having you visit us again.

Uxbridge, Canada
“Good place for lunch close to The Forks”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

After a visit to The Forks in Winnipeg we went here for lunch and enjoyed the meal. They make some interesting sandwich options. The decor is comfortable although was more noise than we are used to. the service was great and with wine, beer and tip we spent about $20 pp

• Visited October 2013
Australia
“Best sandwich ever”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I really liked the chicken, brie and fig sandwich. It's a big call, but I'd go as far to say it was the best sandwich I've ever tasted! Service was very good too. Thanks Earl.

Visited October 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“much improved over the years”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It's been several years since I ate at Earls, simply because the last time I was there it was too noisy, the service was barley passable, and the food was so-so. Went for lunch on Friday, Sept 20th with 3 friends & it was fabulous!
I had the Cubano (grilled ham, turkey, cheese, pickle) sandwich with side salad - a bit pricey at $15 plus tax - but certainly filling and worth it. Two companions had the chicken/brie/fig sandwich with warm potato salad side (addictive!), and another had the clam chowder with a Caeser salad - also very good. Our server was attentive and the food arrived quickly, even though the place was packed.
Would recommend to others & will be back again. Especially since I now know about the free parking lot for customers (to the north of the restaurant off Main St).

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank EKotris1953
Matt F, Head Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your food and service during your recent visit to Earls on Main Street. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you as a guest in the near future!
Toronto, Canada
“The only Earl's that I have been too”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Earl's a couple times over the years. The last time was a couple weeks ago. Their food is always hot, well cooked, good cuts of meat, young pretty wait girls and the beer takes good. It is always the same as far as quality goes, very good.

• Visited August 2013