“The only Earl's that I have been too”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,637 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Description: Earls Kitchen + Bar at 191 Main Street is your downtown destination for irresistible food and engaging service. Conveniently located at the Heart of the 'Peg, within easy walking distance to the MTS Centre, The Forks, and numerous other attractions. We have ample free parking and can accommodate groups of almost any size.
Toronto, Canada
“The only Earl's that I have been too”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Earl's a couple times over the years. The last time was a couple weeks ago. Their food is always hot, well cooked, good cuts of meat, young pretty wait girls and the beer takes good. It is always the same as far as quality goes, very good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rick M

Minot, North Dakota, United States
“More than just a steakhouse!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Another great find that we just happened to notice as we were driving by. A beautiful restaurant with a great bar area as well. The staff was most helpful and attentive. Their onion rings---truly amazing and worth ordering! Their beef is highest quality and the burgers are handmade (smash burgers)--I shared bites with everyone at the table so they could taste how good it was. Great selection of beer and wine. There were many items on the menu that I would have liked to order...guess we need to plan another trip!

• Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Earl's Restaurant Is An Exemplary Eatery”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Earl's Restaurant excels at providing diners with a luxurious wide open space to dine in that is conducive to enjoying a highly festive night out. My waitperson was very attentive. The hamburger and fries I selected were both yummy and generous in portion size. For the life of me I can't think of a single thing about Earl's that I found lacking. Winnipeg's lucky to have such a crown jewel eatery in its midst. It deserves every customer it has gotten.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Trendy I Suppose”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I was walking by after getting off the transcontinental ViaRail train and needed lunch. I have heard of Earls elsewhere so went in. I ordered the sandwich special of the day - Cubano sandwich with fries and coffee. With tax it came to $20.46. It was two sandwiches filled with ham/turkey, pickle,at least 2 cheeses then grilled with lots of butter as it is soft to pick up. Fries were generous and the waitresses are certainly attractive. It is a large restaurant with an outside patio.

Visited August 2013
Rawtenstall
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As said, the food was excellent. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. I ate alone and the staff asked if I was ok and needed anything else. I asked it they had a local paper I could read and the staff bought one to me straight away. I would recommended this restaurant to anyone stopping in downtown Winnipeg.

Visited July 2013