“Lovely Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: St. James Industrial
Neighborhood: St. James Industrial
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet on Christmas Eve. They served cabbage rolls, perogies, meatballs in a mushroom sauce, vegetables, potatoes, and a beef at a carving station. It was delicious! There was also the best tasting butternut squash soup I've ever had and a great salad bar with deserts. The service was great too. I've had the lunch buffet here numerous times and I have never been disappointed with the food or service. The food is always fresh and presentation is beautiful.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Lunch buffet had great variety and was very reasonably priced. Also had "mini" buffet option for soup. salad and dessert,

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I must say the food is not that well put together. We did frequent this restaurant quit often, but it left a bad taste in our mouths the last time we went. We have not returned, there is much finer restaurants in Winnipeg. Maybe they will pick up the pace I hope so.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Ordered roomservice and was pleasantly surprised by the meal.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant was memorable for their courteous service and good food. I would definitely go back for another visit.