“Great Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I go to Casa Grande several times per year-never been disappointed by the food or service. my particular favourite is seafood pasta, which comes with up to three seafood toppings and a choice of up to three pasta sauces. My choice is the pasta with scallops and shrimp with a garlic white wine sauce; my wife often orders Veal Parm, each meal comes with a small antipasto dish or a small salad. Decent house wine comes by the glass or carafe. Service is excellent. The most romantic of the two dining rooms is on the ground floor, reservations are essential as the ground floor restaurant is often filled even at 5.30pm. Many people without reservations are disappointed and end up in the overflow area upstairs-still makes for a nice meal, just not as popular as downstairs.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you like thick crust on your pizza, this is the place to go. Fresh, loaded with toppings and of course with cheeses. Trust me you will be taking some home for left overs!! The main floor dining room is very cozy and small. The server very friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to going back and having their pasta dish soon!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A few of us came here, craving just pizza. I had forgotten how cozy this little place was, and found out they do have a big private room upstairs for large groups. We all had pizza (I had the Garden which is just veggies) and they were all so delicious. Very thick crust with lots of toppings.

After only 2 1/2 slices, I was full! The service was great too... the cook came to our table to let us know the pizza would take a little longer, and afterwards, he came over to personally box them up. The only downside is that the left overs didn't taste the same at home, but regardless, I will be back soon!

2  Thank MaryAnn194
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place looks like a hole in the wall from the outside. The inside is old fashioned fake Italian restaurant like I remember from my youth but is fun as opposed to fake. The pizza we ordered was like the ones I loved from years ago. Thick, loaded with toppings and cheese. The service was friendly and quick. My wife had the Caesar with chicken and said it was good.

This place is fun with good food!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I saw the great reviews online and thought I'll give it a try. The Pizza is nowhere near an Italian Pizza - the dough doesn't have much taste at all but it was generously covered with good quality toppings. The crust is rather thick which I personally don't like too much and I missed the Italian flavor... Oregano, Mozzarella etc.
I enjoyed the cosy atmosphere - different than most chains but the entrance to the house is rather smelly and not so inviting.
I might try the Pasta one day but wouldn't go back for Pizza. I also would skip the house wine which was fairly pricey for the quality.
Very friendly staff and good service and most of the guests walk out with a to-go box since the portions are BIG!