“Great food and service.”

Buccacino's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Buccacino's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 1,648 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here many times. We always find the food great as well as the service. We love going for the deals on Tuesday for lunch!

• Visited September 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“Very good!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were brought here by friends. This is probably the first time in a while that I actually walked down the village. Excellent service, and the food was filling. Wasn't as busy as I thought for a Friday night... but that's a good thing.

• Visited April 2013
Waterloo, Canada
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I'll be honest, I've forgotten which dish I had (it was over a month ago). I do remember it being very good, however. I also remember that the waitress forgot our appetizer. When we mentioned this to her when she brought our meals, they quickly made the appetizer and gave it to us free of charge. That's how it's supposed to be!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank bensagle
Winnipeg
“A Winnipeg gem”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This little gem hidden in Osborne Village has the best pollo positano. Yummy garlic mashed potatoes. And don't forget the complimentary and delicious bread basket they bring you! Decor is inviting and I love that all the chairs are different - interesting! My favorite Winnipeg restaurant!

1 Thank Radiati0nTherapist39
Winnipeg
“Cheap but thats the only good thing”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been to Buccacinos multiple times for both dinner and sunday brunch and all the times it has not been good. The food is standard sub par, its the servers who are terrible. They only seem to hire high school kids who have never served before. They are sooooo slow, forget things constantly, don't know the menu or drinks and are just downright airheady. The manager is so rude as well. Everytime I have spoken to her she speaks with this fake smile plasterd on her face while she talks down to you like your an idiot. The only thing going for this place is the cheap brunch $12.99 for all you can eat. The choices are very limited but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Visited November 2012