“mmm... cheesecake...”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mcmillan
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've gone here a few times to pick up cheesecake and it's always delicious. They have huge portions (~$8/piece) and a ton of flavors to choose from. I have to keep going back so I can try them all! I've never stayed to eat, usually because it's super busy and hard to find parking, especially on the weekend. They also have a great web site and super friendly staff, but who couldn't be happy with all those fantastic desserts :)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

They are probably more famous for their desserts and pies but the lunch was great and a nice portion. We were going out in a bit for dinner so we skipped the desserts which was hard to do as they looked so good. Would go again

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The atmosphere can get pretty crowded as I've been there on multiple occasions and during different times of day. But it wouldn't be that crowded if it weren't for no reason! It sucks that late at night some of your favorite desserts may be out of stock- but you snooze you lose! Love that it's open late making for a delicious midnight snack and the environment is so cheerful and bright! Love the care that the owner herself has shown for customers on busy nights.
My favorites: Pavlova, cherry cheesecake & carrot cake!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The atmosphere of baked expectations is terrific! The dessert is very good. This was my first visit to this legendary spot, and it definitely will not be my last. You cannot go wrong with any of their selections. If you want a whole cake, you must give them a days notice. That's my plan next time :-)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Some people go there and order real food like burgers and fries! Why, I don't know because when I go there, I am devoting my calorie intake to one of the yummi-licious desserts. Choose from about 30 cheesecakes or pies or tortes. My current fav is the salted chocolate caramel cake. Orgasmic! A little pricey, but after a long, hard day of touring, this would be a great reward.