“Average with a capital A”

Gus & Tony's at the Park
Ranked #566 of 1,704 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is basically a hamburger place. Menu is very limited.
I think the fries were OK. Waitress was cute.

2  Thank goodtaste_10

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Had the clubhouse and it was fantastic. Great little place, service was the only fall back a little slow considering only 4 table. Besides that great

1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've only been there twice for lunch and both times with my father-in-law.

We both had their burgers & shared fries with gravy the first time. Both of us couldn't finish our burgers the first time so took them home. My husband enjoyed my leftovers even cold.

So the second time we shared the special and finished everything.

I'm not a fries a gravy lover but this is so good. I would like to return for dinner.

2  Thank ValCanada
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had the greek salad with chicken and my friend had a sandwich. Very unexciting. There are lots more great choices for Greek food in Winnipeg. Won't go back.

1  Thank northstarshoediva
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My family and I have been to this new restaurant twice now and each time was a wonderful experience. The first time, we went for supper and order the Gyros. They came loaded with meat and sauce and were delicious. The second time, we had breakfast. For only $7.99, they cooked us up a terrific meal of two eggs, bacon (or ham or sausage), a generous serviing of hash browns, and four pieces of toast. The waitress was funny, super friendly and efficient. She refilled our coffee whenever it got low and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I met one of the owners the first time we were there and he really made the effort to ask us what we thought of the meal and was very welcoming! You should go and check it out!! Reasonable prices.

2  Thank WinnipegScubaDiver