“Great food”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Greek, Pizza
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We eat there about once a month the food is always excellent and good quality. The service is always friendly but sometimes they could use a little more staff when it gets busy.I am especially fond of the Jerk Chicken Pizza. Give it a try

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Juliana's proclaims to treat their customers as Kings as they proudly display on their menus but I found out the hard way that it isn't so.
I picked up my take out order and brought it home only to find out that my meal had been switched accidentally with someone else. At normal restaurants this isn't a big deal, you just call them back, tell them want happened and they apologize and replace the meal. Not at Juliana's! At Juliana's the owner will chastize you for not knowing what you ordered, will offer to make you a new meal but then he doesn't tell you that he's going to charge you for it only after you've gone all the way back to the restaurant! He seems to think this is fair and that it is OK to talk down to his customers. I think otherwise and will not be going back.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We engaged the owner in some small-talk before we ordered. He told us that he was not a restauranteur, rather that he was looking to buy a gas station when he saw Juliana Pizza Restaurant up for sale, so he bought it.

Does this not tell you everything you need to know?

The food was wretched. I had the pizza which tasted rotten.

I'm never going back.

1  Thank chrisCrunchy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Pretty good pizza at a very reasonable price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 5, 2009

This place has been my fave pizza place since the 80s...their crust is just right...I just wish they had a few newer choices as well as old standbys.
For the price they can't be beat! Since they have new owners the reliability can be iffy as to when they are open for delivery or just open at all, which is not acceptable for a restaurant these days. But I will continue to give them my support.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook