“Early Dinner before heading out of town”
Review of Earls

Earls
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #388 of 1,687 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy premium casual dining with great food and drinks. Here for you everyday. Eat a little. Eat a lot. 1/2 Price Wine Bottles every Tuesday. Wing Special every Wednesday. Happy Hour 3-6 & 9-close
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It had good food and service. The waiter looked busy but took good care of us. If I had to compare the food to another restaurant I would say it is similar to Moxies, but with more choices. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

So glad to hear that this popular Canadian based restaurant may be coming to the US. We got a tip from the desk clerk at our hotel that "everyone" loves Earls and we were not dissapointed. The ambiance is charming and our meals were delicious.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Had the 9 oz Peppercorn Top Sirloin... very good. Decent service, nice atmosphere (but a tad bit too loud)

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We called into Earls for dinner, this was my first visit to an Earls restaurant.The staff were friendly and welcoming.
Food was pretty good, but not ecxceptional. Earls was close to our Hotel the Holiday Inn so was convenient for dinner.
If I was in the area I would eat there again.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went to Earl's by Polo Park in Winnipeg on a Friday night for a Girl's night out. I have been to this restaurant before and it was rather loud, but this evening, the noise level did not seem as loud and the food was really good. All 7 people really liked their meals. I had the Spinach Salad with Pecan Chicken and it was absolutely delicious! The waitress was really efficient and friendly. The decor is nice and other ladies at the table really liked their fun drinks - try the martinis- and their meals. They had the Chicken Caesar Sald and the Chicken Curry and both were good they said. Fun place to go before the Movie Theatre. It was fast and reasonably priced (my meal was around $15 plus tax) and it was a large meal. I took some home because i was too full! I would recommend it. If you want a romantic quiet dinner though, this is not the place to go. Too vibrant! Bar is very cool looking and friendly as well. Dress up a bit because it is a semi-formal kind of place.

1  Thank WinnipegScubaDiver