“Great decor!”

Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great decor!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2011

The place looked great!... which was rather deceiving. Service was fast, but once the food arrived... ugh. One bite and I wanted to vomit, and my boyfriend at the time, whom i was there with, agreed. Something just tasted "off" about the sauce, as if something had gone bad, and he said his pork tasted rancid. I've never before or since tried to complain and not pay for food, but I've never had a dish that I couldn't just suck it up and eat it anyways before. They allowed us to just not pay for one of our dishes, even though all we did was pay and leave, with one bite taken out of each dish. Terrible

• Visited May 2010
1 Thank deviouslaura

Winnipeg,MB
“Tasteless Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

We ordered several dishes including ginger beef, lemon chicken, hot & sour soup, veal, and other chicken dishes, and it was all tasteless. The water had more taste. Not cheap, but bad.

2 Thank BobbyTheBraker
Winnipeg, MB
“Good food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2009

I love this restaurant. Whenever I'm in Winnipeg I make an excuse to go. The food is delicious and the serving staff are very friendly. The decor on their newer location on Taylor is a little interesting, but that doesn't take away from the yumminess of the food. The only complaint I have about the restaurant on Taylor is that the room is so big and open that everything echoes and it gets really loud in there. I'd definitely recommend it, though.

3 Thank EllaEnchanted101
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good haha im goin there tonight it seems to be the jewish sunday ahng out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2007

very good haha im goin there tonight it seems to be the jewish sunday ahng out

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of my favorite for szechwan cusine.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2007

One of my favorite for szechwan cusine.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook