“A new found favourite. ”
Review of Kawaii Crepe

Kawaii Crepe
Ranked #16 of 47 Dessert in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We make lovingly hand-crafted, customizable, sweet & savoury, hand-held, delicately folded, soft and crispy goodness.
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We recently came across the place in Osbourne and popped in. Loved going there and now that this one opened up we've gone many times. Anything with the chocolate hazelnut spread is good. The one savoury lunch crepe I've had was good. There are gluten free options. And there is bubble tea. Only issue is that it's sometimes hard to find a place to sit as there is not a lot of seating but very popular. It's easy to take and go though.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Visited the new location of Kawaii Crepe and it's a welcome addition to the St.Vital area! Clean, new and probably around the same amount of tables/seats as the Osborne location, but with the added benefit of much better parking! Situated across the street from St.Vital Mall in a strip mall.

I ordered the Ninja crepe and it was delicious! The crepe has seasoned chicken, red pepper, cilantro, peanut sauce and crushed peanuts inside. The peanut sauce has lots of flavour and the crepe was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It's also very filling! I wanted to try a dessert crepe as well but there was no way I had room for one, so next time I'll have to go again to try one of the sweet crepes. This location does not make all the same crepes as what they have at the Osborne location. I noticed a handmade sign on their cash register which tells you which items they don't serve at this location. Unfortunately I don't remember what they are.

Staff was friendly and helpful and after visiting this location, I will definitely be back again!

1  Thank trancebliksem