Stayed at the Mariaggi last weekend for our anniversary. I had won through a bid on Auctionmart so was a decent price. We were having trouble finding it and our cell phone kept cutting out when we called for directions. On our third trip around the block we saw a man in a Mariaggi shirt with a phone in his hand. As we drove by he says "Africa?" We pulled over and told him Japan, and he says grab your things, we are right here, Ill go park your truck! We gratefully accepted and checked in and sat on the patio while the gal went to light our candles. The man who parked our truck called us in and showed us some old pictures and shared some interesting history and showed us our room. I thought Japan was beautifully done, very clean and authentic without being over the top. We opened up a window and listened to the nearby music from the Jazz festival while waiting for dinner. The gal from check in delivered our dinner of pasta and chicken. It was quite good. We had never been in the Exchange district befor so went for a walk after dinner. Awesome area! We really enjoyed the architecture, music and patios. Very lively with the festival on. Nice surprise. In our room we enjoyed the steam shower and hot tub. The bed was very comfortable with nice bedding. Unfortunately the sound system was too good! The room above us had music pounding ALL night. They didn't shut it down till 7am. I'm sure everyone in the building heard it. The ceiling was shaking with music and furniture moving. We didn't sleep at all. We should have opened the envelope earlier so we would have seen the phone numbers to call to report it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariaggi's Theme Suite Hotel and Spa offers our guests a wide range of Romantic getaway suites, scrumptious diners and wonderfull relaxing massage from licensed massage therapists. Our attention to detail in room design far surpasses the standard hotel of the day. Plan your great escape today and Getaway Without Going Away!!! All romantic theme suites have:*Large whirlpool tub.*Steam/shower room with speakers inside the steam room.*50" TV, DVD, 200 Watt Stereo System.*Fireplace.*Romantic Dining for Two.*Small Refridgerator and Microwave. India and Caribbean also have:*Waterfall hot tubs.*Pool Table. China also has:*Infa Red Sauna.*Vichi Tornado Shower.*Multi-jet Hot Tub. Some suites have direct access to private or shared outdoor spaces. Our 3000 sq.ft. Jakarta Tropical Penthouse has:All the above plus...*Baby Grand Piano.*Bar Area.*Dining Area. *Darts and Pool Table. Mariaggi's is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons or just a great escape from the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Mariaggi's Theme Suites Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariaggi`s Theme Hotel Winnipeg
- Mariaggis Theme Hotel
- Mariaggi's Theme Suites Hotel And Spa Winnipeg, Manitoba