My husband and I booked Mere Hotel for NYE.
The hotel looks beautiful and is very clean!
We only have to small complaints...
- The water in the shower didn't get very hot but the hotel was full that night.
- we had the pay $10 for parking that had no plug in. The cost for parking is low and we had no issue paying for this but the fees are not stated on the website and your booking does no indicate that parking is available at a cost- it just says that there is self parking available. Mere should look at updating this information
All in all- it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mere Hotel ... A truly, unique boutique hotel located on the river in an urban park location and Winnipeg's vibrant Exchange District. From the hotel, it is just a short walk to major cultural venues, Shaw Park, the iconic Portage and Main Business District, the Forks Heritage Site, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and numerous dining and shopping options. Our beautifully designed modern guestroom offer a truly comfortable stay. Mere Hotel ... Winnipeg's ultimate select service hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mere Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mere Hotel Winnipeg, Manitoba