The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel by Lakeview
$105
$95
$96
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblue marblerunway viewroom ipadgrand staykeurig coffeefloor to ceiling windowsan early morning flightgreat hotelbottled watermodern roomsrental carroom servicebeautiful roomexcellent staynext morningcomfortable bedfour points
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Everything is modern, the food was good, the location at the airport is great, and the staff was very helpful !! Our flight was delayed and Danielle made the changes for us, she quickly responded to our email from Mexico and everything went smooth.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The rooms and staff were great. I want to give honorable mentions to house keeping staff. I forgot Diamond earrings in our room. After returning from a week vacation, I find out they were locked away safely waiting my arrival. Our flight was very late returning to Winnipeg and the night staff had no access to where the earrings were stored. We departed back to sask and the jewelry was shipped to me the next day.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed two nights to attend to business before flying out for a 2 week vacation. The hotel is very nice, brand new and very modern design. The staff were very helpful and freindly.We will definitley visit the Grand next time we fly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel is literally across the street from the airport. Great location if you are catching an early flight. Watch out for the noise level, specially if you get room with the runway view.
Front desk staff both at check in and check out where amazing, very professional, and fast service. Staff were very friendly.
Room is very spacious, modern and clean. Wi-fi works great. I had the runway view. Noise was not that bad, but for a light sleeper, it could be an issue.
Dining room deco was nice, with a lot of attention to detail. However, I personally had a disappointing experience when it comes to food and service. The server was a nice lady, but when I ordered a latte, first it came just luke warm. When I asked sugar, I had to wait for a long time. By the time I got sugar on the table, the latte was ice cold. I got them to microwave it for me. Food was so so with cold side dish. I hope the management can look at their quality and standard and push it a notch up.

Overall, it was a nice hotel. I will definitely recommend it to my colleagues and will return there myself shortly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Excellent availability from the airport. Clean rooms with luxurious bath robes
Service was excellent no wake up call after requesting one will stay again if need to fly out and don't want to travel home late

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends