“Tasty Tapas will thrill your taste buds”
Review of Tapastry - CLOSED

Tapastry
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Winnipeg, Canada
“Tasty Tapas will thrill your taste buds”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We recently dined here at the suggestion of friends and thoroughly enjoyed a perfect dining experience at this establishment.Our waiter was friendly,efficient,unobtrusive and most importantly, knowledgable with regards to the cuisine.We ( two couples) opted for a meal made up of various tapas and capped off with dessert.Every dish,and we had seven,was delicious!I would strongly suggest three-shrimp wrapped in prosciutto(I'm drooling at the thought),dry ribs(perfectly prepared) and bison meatballs(the sauce is to die for).
I was full but the rest of the group ordered dessert.My wife ordered the apple pie and it's something I would never order ,yet following a 'taster' I must say this would be the perfect way to cap off a delectable dining experience.
You should treat yourself and enjoy a fine evening of excellent dining at Tapestry by Amici.You'll be happy with your decision.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank WinnipegJorge

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“High end dining...”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place was so impressive! It’s an upscale, rather swanky establishment located in the Niakwa Country Club, overlooking the beautiful golf greens and fall colours, where we were treated to watching deer graze! There is no signage inside yet, so walk up the hallway on the left, and it’s the elegant room with a large wine cabinet and big picture windows.

The service was outstanding and we were treated like honoured guests (the 4 of us foodies were the only guests in the room for most of our meal). We started with wine and then looked over their eclectic tapas menu. We decided on sharing a tomato and cucumber salad, dry rub ribs, bacon wrapped prawns and 2 small plates of scallops and pork belly. All were incredibly delicious! Then came coffee with the most decadent desserts… chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse and I had a wonderful torte with caramel, strawberries and whipped cream. I thoroughly enjoyed this luxurious experience and at $45 including the tip, I found it very affordable for all that you get.

• Visited September 2013