“Tasty Treat”

Ranked #38 of 45 Dessert in Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Canada
“Tasty Treat”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

GG Gelati hit the spot on the first warm day of the year. The gelati was great and the portion sizes were well worth the money. It is a cash only establishment, luckily we saw the sign on the wall before we placed our order. They do have an ATM on-site, but when you balance the cash-only with the serving sizes, it comes out as an average experience.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank 6onald

winnipeg
“Bring cash”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

First let me say that the gelati was really good.

The problem with this place is it only takes cash. I can't believe in this day and age someone does to have interac. This isn't some ice cream cart on the road. It's a store front. Don't worry though if you don't have cash. There conveniently is a fast cash machine in the store ready to charge you a fee to take out cash.

Oh and what's this, the stores name is on the bank screen? How nice of the business to not offer interac, but offer to charge you to take out cash to pay for your ice cream. I am sure they are getting most of, if not all the fee for the fast cash machine.

I only found out that it was cash only after I got my ice cream as there was only a little sign next to the register and nothing on the door when you walk in. I refuse to use those machines and went to a nearby shell and used my banks teller there.

I will never go back to this place because if this business practise. They are not the only place on corydon to get gelati.

• Visited August 2013