“Fantastic plays put on in Rainbow stage.”
Review of Rainbow Stage

Rainbow Stage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Celebrating a 60th Diamond Anniversary in 2014 Rainbow Stage has delivered professional musical theatre and generations of enjoyment to the City of Winnipeg and visitors from Canada and abroad.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Enjoyed the play a lot. Good acting and able to hear all that was spoken. Seats a bit hard had to take a cushion.

1  Thank ezatrr
There are newer reviews for Rainbow Stage

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I go every year. In 2013 the play is Mary Poppins. A very unique experience to see live theater outdoors in beautiful Kildonan Park. There is a roof so no need to worry about rain.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Every time we go to Rainbow Stage, in Kildonan Park we say "Why don't we do this more often"? We went to see Joseph and his Technocolor Dreamcoat in Aug. or Sept., 2012. Amazing talent! This year we're going to see Mary Poppins. Looking forward to it.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Perfect way to spend an evening. Take bug spray, this is Winnipeg after all! Ticket prices are reasonable. Refreshments can be purchased there.

1  Thank Lynn L
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Really enjoyed this show -- terrific vocals, set design, costumes and story-line. It obviously was well-rehearsed. The cast worked hard to provide great entertainment for the audience.

I must also commend the Rainbow Stage ticket office. I selected my date and seating. After receiving my tickets in the mail, I found it necessary to change my date. Jeremy, in the office, was most patient and efficient in handling my request. .

We have tickets for the August show "Mary Poppins" and we hope it is as good as Buddy Holly.