“If nothing else, go for the London Fog”

Stella's Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #73 of 1,689 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been to this Stella's about 3 times now and as far as food (and especially breakfast) goes, it is neither great nor terrible. However the London Fog is delicious and leaves me craving more every time, even months later (Starbucks Earl Grey Latté just doesn't hold a candle in my opinion). I also quite enjoy people watching at the airport.
On the down side, both times I went this month there was a lineup to be seated that was very slow moving despite a lot of clearly empty tables, which can be an issue if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I took my daughter to Stella's Cafe & Bakery for breakfast when we travelled to Winnipeg for a doctor appointment. We were seated quickly and the food came fast. It was delicious! My daughter had a half order of chocolate chip pancakes (the waitress was very helpful in suggesting we ordered a half order due to the size of the regular order of pancakes), and I had the blueberry banana french toast. The food is absolutely superb! We will be going here more frequently and definitely want to try some of the lunch menu options.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

A delayed flight caused us to have extra time so we decided to have a quick supper. The food was great. The Caesar salad was excellent. The meal was fast and the servers were very nice. A great place to grab a light but satisfying meal.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I love Stella's Cafe and Bakery! The food is fabulous - healthy, good for you food with loads of great flavour. I've never had a bad meal here!
The staff always have big smiles and are capable of pleasant chat. Great place.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This visit to Stella's was at the Airport location in Winnipeg. The food was excellent value, deliciously gluten and dairy free served in a pleasant and timely fashion. Airports don't usually have either good or reasonable food and this was both. I highly recommend trying Stella's at the Winnipeg Airport or in town. We had the Mexican breakfast which was like a taste a Cabo and great value too. The service was prompt and courteous and the atmosphere good especially for an Airport venue. Lots of full entree selections and 24 hour cafe service too. Will be definitely stopping in on our next trip through Winnipeg! (PS the world music playing in the background either calms your nerves if you are an anxious traveller or gets you in the mood if you are already going-ho for your trip ahead.