“GREAT Char Grilled Salmon and Veggies”
Review of Santa Lucia Pizza

Santa Lucia Pizza
Ranked #331 of 1,637 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Gimli
“GREAT Char Grilled Salmon and Veggies”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Yes I know they have the best pizza in town but they have a menu full of great meals. Try anything on the list and I'm sure you will agree it's the best. The bang for your buck is one of the best in the city. Make sure you try them out.

• Visited July 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Best bang for your buck in Winnipeg”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Amazing food for its price, the staff is very nice as well, quick delivery and convenient location if you live around the area.

• Visited February 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Patio Visit”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We went to Santa Lucia on St.Mary's but there were no parking spots to be found for a block! So we went to the closest location which we found was on Corydon. It was nice to see there was a patio, small but it does just fine. Santa Lucia is the place to go for great pizza, we always know we will get an excellent pizza no matter which Santa Lucia location we visit. This establishment had very little to offer for a sweeter wine (no Moscato or white Zin) and no specialty beers to speak of. Thats the only improvement that could be made.

• Visited May 2014
Manitoba
“Solid - good atmosphere (Lounge)”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stopped in for a quick drink and share a pizza with my wife. Picked the lounge. Enjoyed the atmosphere. Friendly and attentive service.

Shared the Italian pizza. Presentation was a little sloppy, but the taste was extremely good.

Last summer at the same location for Lunch. Lunch special was excellent; Very good stop for lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Needs More Attention”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I took my kids for dinner here for the first time while rushing to an activity. When the food arrived the decorative parsley on my son's plate had a LONG BLACK HAIR in it!! When I brought it to the attention of the server she apologized and that was it!! She took it away and did not offer or ask if we wanted another. My other son's manicotti dish arrived with steaming hot tomato sauce but the center of the manicotti was frozen. I mentioned that as well and got the same response of apology. NO OFFER to heat it up or bring another after frozen food and hair on the plate AND NO COMPENSATION on the final bill. Definitely WILL NOT be going back because there was no emphasis on customer satisfaction even though there were 2 MAJOR things wrong with my children's meals. Their staff needs to be better trained on customer satisfaction as well as tying their hair back in a pony tail!!!

• Visited March 2014