“10-10 all the way!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“10-10 all the way!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I ate here with my hubby a few years ago and I cannot get this place out of my head, we live in the maritime a but are planning a big trip to Alberta SO we will be stopping in, the onion loaf was food enough for us and we had such a hard time to eat our meal :) thanks for the great service and awesome food!!

• Visited May 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“The Best Ribs”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The ribs are worth waiting for your table. Always a favorite place for dinner. Love the combo plate of ribs, a chance to sample all.

Visited December 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Awesome Ribs”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went to this restaurant today (Valentine's Day) for lunch and we had the most pleasant waitress (unfortunately we didn't get her name.
Started with a bottle of wine, then onion loaf and I had the St. Louis ribs while my husband had a lobster tail with medalions......the food was great and so was the service....she kept bringing us napkins for our messy fingers.
Even the manager (owner) came over to ask how our meal was.....a very pleasant experience.
Service was quick - we didn't have to wait long at all...my ribs fell off the bones, the fries were good (not cold) and the coleslaw was even better!
Would go back in a heart beat!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ladywest2
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Years Dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to get a head start on our meal on New Years Eve before going to our party. The meal was steak and lobster tail, and what a meal it was. The steak was done to perfection and the Lobster tail was great. The staff was very helpful with the meal suggestions and the promptness of the food left us plenty of time to relax before our party. Thank you Tony Roma's for a wonderful evening.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bob H
Steinbach
“Really good ribs!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We got there early on a weekday, about 5 o'clock, and very glad we did. There were a few people there when we got there and it was mostly full when we left. The meal was great. They do know how to make ribs! I ordered riblets with a salad done just the way one would expect. My husband ordered the full rack with the accompany side dishes! We were both full! Plenty of food. Nice atmosphere. The place is still fairly new! Looks great.

• Visited July 2013