“Very Satisfied”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park
Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is new, smells fresh and has a lovely atmosphere. Very enjoyable experience! Express Checkout is very much appreciated. I stayed five nights on a work trip to Winnipeg. This hotel steps up to the plate. The competition just down the street smells dusty in spite of being new also.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel as you travel destination in Winnipeg.

We are so happy our corporate traveler gives us such great comment. We will always try our best to make every guest 100% satisfied even one day we are not the newest hotel in Winnipeg any more.

Thank you so much for staying with us

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is quite new and can still had the fresh new carpet smell. I stayed in a king room which was nice and comfortable. Bathroom was modern, no issues there. Pretty similar design to most other Hampton hotels. Breakfast was good, perfect for a quick bite before heading into town for meetings. The cab ride was 15 min to downtown, and the airport shuttle will take you back to the terminal whenever your ready to go. I will be staying here again. The only thing is there is no restaurant connected to the hotel, so you'll need to venture out. Not looking forward to that in the Winnipeg winters. Not sure if the shuttle will take you to close restaurants or not.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A Hampton that exceeds expectations? What? Isn't this chain supposed to deliver middle of the road, run of the mill, follow the formula hotel stays that make bland look OK? Or are they trying to move the brand image just a little upscale?

Let's just say that this nice property near the airport had altered how I will measure any of those mid-range chain hotels designed for on a budget business types. Not only have they raised the bar on the quality of bedding, towels and other room amenities but the overall experience has progressed beyond just cheap and cheerful.

The formula for success here is simple. The people were not just nice - they were helpful. The place was not just clean - it was spotless. They have clearly studied other hotels and are figuring out what works... and then they are implementing.

1  Thank SFKSAW

Dear Guests

Thank you so much for your kind words. The Team is so happy to receive the message and great compliment from such senior experienced travelers.

It is definitely our pleasure to serve every single guest who steps in our brand new hotel. We will try our best to make our guest feel like a home out of home every single day.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed her for 6 nights in July and was very good. The hotel had just opened in June so was brand new. Free parking, free internet, and a standard hotel breakfast all made it worthwhile. The pool was just fine -- a good way to end the day with our 2 children. Also so close to the airport I actually walked there the day after arrival to pick up our rental car ( a must in Winnipeg). Will for sure have this as a top option when travelling through Winnipeg again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest

I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I just would like all of our guest know that Hampton is not only good at taking care of our corporate guests, but also great with the family stay as well. since we are close to Polo Park and zoo.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Overall was a great experience. The salt water pool was great, the gym had a lot of options, and the breakfast was good. The only minor issue was the curtains didn't black out the room so was very bright at night from the bright parking lot lights.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Guest

I am so glad you have enjoyed our Salt Water Pool, hot tub and great fitness center.

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns, I will look into the matter right away. Would you please so kind e-mail me your room number while you have time, my e-mail is Andy.zhao@hilton.com.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Best and newest hotel close to Winnipeg airport. Super clean, nice and new place. Rooms were very large with nice furniture and layout. Swivel tv so you could watch from bed or couch. Large desk in middle for work from either side. Did I mention clean and new?? This is the best place for a Winnipeg stay.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am so glad you have enjoyed your stay.

Our Hotel mission is to offer the best services to every single guest. The hotel is just opened, we are not perfect. But we will keep trying our best till we are.

Hopefully see you again

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a bad experience with this Hampton which was unlike other ones I have stayed. Poor quality of breakfast and too small shower room were my issues and I encountered unfriendly staff on top of that. I would have cancelled my reservation after the first night if I had time to find another hotel and move but I was too busy. I will never stay in this hotel again.

3  Thank Seyed T
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear guest

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review.

I am so sorry to hear your experiences in our hotel during your stay. I will definitely looking into the issue right away. Do you mind I contact you by phone so I could have more details? Would you please let me know when is the best time to call you? My e-mail address is andy.zhao@hilton.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully we have another opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards