“At least they had beer”

Cuisines: American
Winnipeg, Canada
“At least they had beer”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I found the pricing a bit shocking at first per pound, but after I sampled, I felt it was fair value. The server that we had was very helpful to a novice wing eater. I was unsure what they were tring to do with the decor, but I was there to eat food, not critizes. They had lots of TVs on which was a little distracting, as when we were ther it was very quite.

• Visited August 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Not great”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Once again another place trying to be like the US restaurants and failing miserably at it. Concept is very good, execution is terrible. Food is mediocre, service was slow. We never had wings as they are overpriced. Quite small inside and not all that inviting? Will not be back.

• Visited June 2013
Canada
“So many flavours, so hard to choose!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I visited this place with my best friend the other day and after being there only once, I can say I would go again to try more menu items. Since it was our first time there, we didn't know what to order, so we decided to order the wing sampler because we wanted to try a few flavours of wings and didn't want to spend too much. The nice thing is that their wings come in Traditional (breaded and then flavoured), Naked (just the skin and then flavoured), or Boneless. We decided to try the Traditional and picked 4 different flavours. Two spicy, two non-spicy. After trying them, I definitely like the non-spicy ones the best. With the Wing Sampler, you get to try 4 flavours of wings, with 5 wings in each flavour. You also get celery and carrot sticks and fries as well. I really liked the fries as they were super hot and fresh. The service was good. but the prices are a little expensive. Pop is bottomless but for $3 a glass, it's a bit steep. Also, for the wings, you get 10 wings for $10.99 of one flavour, so that's why we decided to get the sampler and just share as that way we could try more flavours and it would be cheaper for the two of us.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank trancebliksem
Manitoba, Canada
“Decent Impression”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went here for my first time with a friend and we were decently impressed. As there was many flavours to chose from and I liked that I had the option to make my own flavour. The service was decent as I was able to get a refill without asking.

My friend got a pulled pork wrap, but she found it to be very basic. I tried two of their hot wings and was impressed by how hot they were. I I also liked the option of getting boneless or tradition wings. Only complaint is that I found them to be pricey for what I got.

One thing that might bother some people is that the menu for the wings is very male directed/funny names, as one flavour is "She's a Hottie." I wasn't bothered by it, but it took me a while to try figuring out what flavours were what. I asked about if they had any deals and my waitress said currently they don't but they are in the works of setting them up.

I will consider this place in the future. But I will still hit other places that will offer a better deal for wings.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MBMatt1147
Winnipeg
“First visit first impressions”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visted Wild Wings recently and the wings are not cheap however very tasty and meaty.Very good service very small location with 11 televisions.Great place for a get together of friends for a quick meal. Service excellant and if anything not right they never question just make it right.Only two things that we were not happy about,lemon pepper spice for the wings has sugar in it thus to sweet,and no utensils at the tables. You have to ask for everything. Again great tasting wings very meaty and good service.

• Visited April 2013