“Very good”

Burrito Splendido
Ranked #760 of 1,701 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very good portions, much like Subway where you pick your fillings. Just order the regular size!! Clean premises, fast service. Good for a fast food meal

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We enjoyed our food and the pleasant and patient staff. Take out or little sit I n area with a/c.

Well worth the expedition from st vital!

Yes, it is more expensive than mc. it is also very generous and such good flavour. Real cilantro, real coleslaw, real home made fresh cheese. Sadly no pickerel when we arrived! All the more reason to go back.

If you like your Mexican food to have taste without burning out the roof of your mouth...this is the place.

Not for a formal date, but I hope we celebrate my next birthday there!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had my first burrito at (BS) on Saturday 5 May 2013. Ordered the large chicken burrito and it was huge. My wife and I shared it and it filled us both up. I was also very surplrised to see that they sold beer. Not typical for a fast food place. The restaurant was spotless and quite busy. When you order your burrito, you get to select from a variety of items to include in the burrito. Very similar to ordering a sub at Subway.
Certainly was more expensive than what you would expect but it is part of the new gourmet fast food trend. Large burrito was $10.99 but it did feed two. Menu is limited to about 10 items with a variety of additional drinks. Burrito was very tasty and prepared quickly.

Restaurant is located at Unit 4A 3380 Portage Avenue in Winnipeg.

Reccommend people give it a try. I will certainly go back.

7  Thank timbo
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We love Mexican food and have had them from many different restaurants. These burritos were generous inside but pricey for what you are getting. We found both the beef and chicken to be very dry. My beef in fact was burnt and very mushy. The salsa was basically flavourless. The fish tacos are very small. They should consider providing three tacos for the price they are charging. All in all we felt we had to try the food but it is unlikely that we would return.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Coming here is fun - you get a great burrito and a floor show as well. The staff are fast and efficient, and everything is fresh, fresh, Fresh! They even make the tortilla fresh right there in front of you. You have a ton of choices in what goes in, so if you know what you like this is great. Of course, if you are like me it takes a few times to figure this out...