“FAB PHO!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Winnipeg, Canada
“FAB PHO!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Food very fresh, and usually excellently prepared. Very tasty, and you can choose to have a Delicious low carb balanced meal, served to you , on dishes; for a price similar to fast food! Privately owned, family run. Only downside is parking , and busy; i.e.. you may have to wait!

• Visited May 2014

winnipeg
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Ask any local and they will tell you the food is great here.

Order anything off the menu and you won't be dissipointed.

I travel a lot and rely on trip advisor for recommendations and am usually eating at the top ten restaurants. After looking at winnipegs list it's quite shocking the restaurants that are rated high, while this one sits at 70 something. Definetly in top 10 as it's all good tasting food.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank marcmaric
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Best pho in the city. ”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I don't even know what to write outside of the title. The prices are great. The food is great. The service is standard. The only downside is the street parking is usually full beside the restaurant.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Best place in the city hands down. ”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend go to pho usually 1-3 times a week. There are not many weeks that we miss. We have been going for lunches for years and we discovered this place a while ago and it has quickly become our most regular spot. Get there around 11:45 to beat the rush, we have been working on trying different things. But I always end up with my favorite. The beef pad Thai. The Singapore noodles with chicken is also very good. Light curry in it, I'm not a huge curry fan but I love that dish.

a+. Worth checking out for sure

pasadena ca
“Great Chicken Salad Rolls”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had the chicken curry in yellow curry sauce and it came sizzling to
my table and was very good. I tried the Chicken salad rolls wrapped in rice paper and it was excellent with the sauce that was included.

Visited July 2013