“Batter up!”
Review of Shaw Park

Shaw Park
Ranked #11 of 196 things to do in Winnipeg
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We always have fun when we go to the Goldeyes games and of course the food is always great at a ball park. The seats are fairly comfortable but there's never enough leg room. The ball park is set up nicely and has good views from every angle.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Great little ball park with good seating, copetitve team and good variety of food venues. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have gone to a bunch of baseball games with my family. I couldn't tell you who the Goldeyes played or who won the game but I can tell you we had a ton of fun.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

When this ball park was built it was given kudos throughout North America for its design and placement. That has not changed over the years. Great place.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I have watched the Goldeyes play ball in this park and it's great. No 'bad' seat in the house. I also saw The Tragically Hip play here and the concert itself was awesome, however I stood in line for a beer for over an hour. I guess the staff didn't feel it neccessary to open up more beer stands for all the adult rockers who would be attending the concert.