“good dinner and show”

Celebrations Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Original 3 act musical comedies that will keep you singing and laughing all evening.
Winnipeg, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“good dinner and show”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

it is a fun night out with friends or family. lots of different shows, comedies, tv show and movie performances. food is average, price is average. they also have fund raising events for clubs, sports teams, schools

Visited August 2012

Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“It's alright.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've been to a few Celebrations shows, they're alright...some better than others. The shows are usually entertaining and good, and the acting is good! But the food is less than appealing, and the service is even worse. I usually say I'd go back: but I wouldn't spend my own money to do so.

Visited November 2012
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“Big Boom Theory with lots of Bazinga!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Suggested to us by the lovely young gentlemen at the front desk who deals with our reservations for the hotel. He was enthusiastic about the theatre, so we decided to check it out. Well I am now a fan can hardly wait for our June trip to view the show Friends. The price was excellent $50 per person excluding gratuities. Excellent value. Canadian talent showcased, musical talent was a treat. Actors mingled with the guests, which was lovely. The wait staff were either cast extras or something in the whole set up. All wearing amazing costumes! Food menu was very creative and excellent quality, I had the blackened salmon with a blueberry compote, served on a bed of quinoa. Preceded by both soup and salad. Dessert was 2 selections each were delicious. Coffee piping hot and even refills. Drink list was well presented with even mocktails ( delicious). The meal was served in stages between acts, and side performances. The gratuity was worth it well beyond the usual 15-20% with all the work, costumes and talent! Where can you get home grown Canadian talent and a meal for such a deal. Everything was exceptional and will go again!! Thank you.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank MASH16
Winnipeg
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Nice Evening Out”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's the only dinner theatre that we have in the Peg so what can I compare it to. It's a nice evening out, but not spectacular by any means. Food is not bad, productions are just OK. Go with a group of friends - you will have a great time. Just don't compare it to something you might experience in Las Vegas - this is Winnipeg.

Visited February 2012
Transcona, Manitoba, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great night out!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The show was spectacular. We saw "The Big Boom Theory" in Nov 2012. The service was great too. They had ample selection for a fairly fixed menu. I didn't want the potatoe soup so they gave me an alternative and there was 4 choices of entrees, salad and 2 choices of desert. Considering the price includes supper & the show I think it is very reasonable and even better if you have the entertainment book 25% off coupon. It was a girls night for me and a friend and it gave us ample time to chat between acts and still be very entertaining with no dragged out times.

Visited November 2012