“Wonderous Entertainment”

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wonderous Entertainment”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Bravo to the corps and premier danseurs/danseuses for an exceptional performance! Every aspect of the performance was exceptional, and if you missed it there is always next season. This is one of Winnipeg's foremost artistic endeavours and it is world class.

Visited May 2013

Cairo, Egypt
119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Multiple experiences”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been to many performances by the RWB. All of them have been fantastic, with my favorite being Dracula. I am not a ballet expert by any means and simply enjoy the orchestra and the choreography. There is not a bad place to sit. If you have a chance to see an RWB production, you must give it a try!

Visited May 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nut cracker”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The most exquisite music. Beautiful... everything. Very kid oriented performance. Loved teh fact that they incorporated a few numbers with children dancing. And they were total pros.

Visited December 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Boring”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Not my cup of tea. I hate seeing men in those tights I feel like they are always on display and I don't like my daughter seeing their packages and asking me questions at such a young age. Plus they sent around bags for collection. I hate that. Add it into the price if you want to collect $ for charitable reasons.

Visited December 2012
Northern MB
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Girls night out!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stunning, like nothing I've ever seen. I really liked the consession stands at intermission, the had rockey mountain chocolate factory there. Pay the money for good seats!!

Visited March 2012